« Yet another test | Main | Dave FTW! »

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

I've moved to a new webhosting service... and that has meant moving Movabletype, the software that runs our blogs. Movabletype is an evil evil thing... Hopefully we'll be back up and running at 100% soon. For the moment, comments may be broken. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments (6)

Dave:

If you see this comment, then I did something right...

Dave:

Another test post... ho hum

Liza:

Ouch. I see your comments, and your posts, and I wish I were awake enough to figure out what the monkey brain joke to make is, but I can't quite work it out.

And yah, the sites look a little odd, but the key thing is they still exist. With pictures. :)

Liza:

Whoa! Now it looks completely different. In the span of approximately 7 seconds.

Wow...nice new look. Makes me feel very lazy about my new site.

Guess it's back to the editing program....

About

This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on September 20, 2006 1:05 PM.

The previous post in this blog was Yet another test.

The next post in this blog is Dave FTW!.

Many more can be found on the main index page or by looking through the archives.